1. Stop comparing yourself with others.
2. Believe other people when they pay you compliments.
3. Stop – and praise yourself – when you reach a personal goal.
4. Relax, be patient , and accept that things take time.
5. Look for the good in every situation.
6. Focus on ”what is working”, and not on what is wrong.
7. Do what you love, and what makes you feel alive.
8. Hang out with people who can see the best of you.
9. Enjoy and accept that great person which you are.
10. Laugh about your slip ups, and the stupid things you say.
NB : This article was written by a content writer.