It appears the time is way up for the seemingly most powerful man in the country President Jacob Zuma. In an aggressive address, Malema spoke energy outside the court just before addressing EFF supporters who had been waiting throughout the day’s proceedings to hear from him.

Malema and leaders from other opposition parties led a march from Mary Fitzgerald Square

Opposition parties that are fighting to have a vote of no confidence against President Jacob Zuma done through secret ballot have emerged confident following 10 hours of proceedings in the Constitutional Court on Monday.

The application, which was brought forward by the United Democratic Movement, wants to protect the identities of those in the ANC from possible repercussions should they vote with opposition parties. The motion which was initially set for the April 18 has since been postponed pending the ConCourt application.

Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng reserved judgment, however some of the respondents in the matter, including the Economic Freedom Fighters, Inkatha Freedom Party and Cope, were already excited following a series of concessions from lawyers representing Zuma and the Speaker of Parliament Baleka Mbete.

“We didn’t want anything difficult from the court, just wanted the court to say it is allowed, it is permissible,” said EFF leader Julius Malema.

“The Constitution actually encourages that we must guarantee the votes of individuals through a secret ballot,” he said.